Tax Consulting Services Policy
- With respect to our tax consulting services (“Services”), the following fees shall be payable: (1) 30,000 yen (+ consumption tax) for the first hour, (2) 5,000 yen (+ consumption tax) for every 10 minutes after one hour.
- We will send your invoice via email. Fees are payable by credit card and due no later than 24 hours of before the scheduled meeting.
- Clients are permitted to take notes during the consultation, however, audio and video recording is forbidden.
- Kaori Fuchi Tax and Consulting (“We”) is not responsible for providing Client(s) with notes memorializing the details of our meetings and rendered Services.
- If research is required beyond the scope of our standard Services, we are happy to conduct additional research for additional fees. For simple requests requiring no more than 15 minutes of research, no additional fees will be incurred.
- If the Client has additional questions following the completion of ours Services, we are happy to answer them for an additional charge of 5,000 yen (+ consumption tax) per 10 minutes. As a courtesy, we will answer one inquiry without additional charges.
- Our comments are based on the information our Client(s) provide, Japanese income tax law, and other authorities in effect on the date of the Services. We are not responsible for updating our comments regarding changes to the law or its interpretation after the date our Services are completed. We assume no responsibility for providing assurances in accordance with the Japan tax authorities with respect to the accuracy, integrity, fitness for purpose, or any other matter pertaining to the information underlying our Services; we assume no responsibility for any damages arising out from any action or inaction based on our Services.
- We agree to keep the Client’s information confidential unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
Copyright © 2010 KAORI FUCHI Tax and Consulting