Basic Policy for the Protection of Personal Information
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- We abide by the laws and regulations established by the government, when handling the personal information of both our clients and our employees.
- Limited, purpose-driven acquisition of personal information
- When acquiring personal information, we will specify its applicability to our services, and will not access personal information exceeding the scope of our stated purpose. In addition, appropriate safeguards will be implemented to prevent the use of personal information for purposes other than those clearly specified.
- Disclosure and provision of information
- Personal information provided by clients will not be divulged to third parties, except in the following cases:
- When there is consent from the client
- When we are required by law to disclose or provide the information
- When the information is disclosed or provided in a manner that does not allow the identification of the individual, such as statistical data.
- Business outsourcing
- In the event that we rely on a third party to assist in rendering our services, we will obtain the client’s consent and ensure that third party complies with our confidentiality protection standards, and will enable audits to confirm compliance.
- Correction and deletion of personal information
- We will not alter the information we receive without your permission.
If you wish to amend or delete your information, please contact our office. If necessary, after verifying your identity, we will implement the correction or deletion within a reasonable timeframe.
Other Inquiry | Kaori Fuchi TAX AND CONSULTING (kaori-fuchi.com)
Kaori Fuchi Tax and Consulting